Mark Dolan is Lakefield’s Managing Partner and a member of the firm’s Management Committee. His practice focuses on business law, within an emphasis on commercial transactions, particularly in the agriculture sector. He has extensive experience with mergers & acquisitions, tax-driven transactions and reorganizations, as well as major agreements of all kinds.
Mark was raised in Saskatoon and graduated from the University of Saskatchewan, College of Law in 2003. During his career, he has had the pleasure of not only sitting on numerous boards and committees, but also providing professional legal advice to boards in relation to structure and governance.
Mark is an avid golfer and enjoys camping at the lake with his family.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Saskatchewan (2000)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan (2003)
- Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar (2004)
- Director, Riverside Country Club
- Director, Saskatoon Crime Stoppers
- Past Director, Saskatoon Retriever Club
- Past Coach, Saskatoon Giants Midget AAA Baseball Club
- Member of Council, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch
- Member, Saskatoon Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch
Lost in all the clamor about the American “fiscal cliff” were other major changes to United States tax laws that came into…
Note: The rules and law may have changed since this article was first published. It is provided for archival purposes but you…