McKenzie Parks joined Lakefield in 2022 as our articling student and, after signing the rolls in 2023, became an Associate on our litigation team.
McKenzie graduated with distinction from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2022. During law school, McKenzie acted as coordinator for Pro Bono Students Canada, and in 2021 she competed in Jessup Moot both nationally and globally.
In her spare time, McKenzie enjoys skiing of all varieties (water, downhill, and cross-country), agility sports with her two dogs, baking and cooking.
- B.A. Sociology, University of Saskatchewan (2019)
- J.D. with Distinction, University of Saskatchewan (2022)
- Chair, Saskatchewan SPCA Legislative Committee
- Board Member, Saskatchewan SPCA
- Board Member, Animal Protection Services of Saskatchewan