Mark Galambos is a Partner at Lakefield and a leader in the Lakefield Family Law Group, working exclusively in the area of family law. His experience includes drafting interspousal contracts, separation agreements and agreements pertaining to assisted reproduction and parentage matters. Mark’s practice covers all aspects of family law – common law relationships, Family Services applications, property division, spousal support, child support/custody/access and divorce matters before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan.
Mark has been the best! He stood beside me and helped answer so many questions. I trust him completely and am thankful for choosing Lakefield.M.M. – September, 2022
Mark is knowledgeable in Court-based negotiations, Summary Judgment applications, King’s Bench Chambers and Trial appearances. His family law training and practice also extends to mediation, negotiation and collaborative Law.
Mark did a remarkable job revising [my brief], and he was right when he said he had enough for a strong case! I feel so much more confident now about the pre-trial after reading what he has prepared.B.Y. – February, 2022
He is active in writing, speaking and educating both lawyers and the public through television, periodicals and personal presentations throughout Saskatchewan. Mark takes great satisfaction in knowing that he has helped his clients through difficult times.
One of my partners went to school in Saskatchewan and was kind enough to canvass his contemporaries for a recommendation of a leading Saskatoon family law firm, and the answer was Lakefield.British Columbia Law Firm – February, 2023
Mark loves to spend time with his family and friends, golfing, camping and cooking a great meal. Feel free to peruse Google to see Mark’s recent five-star reviews.
- Collaborative Law Training, Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Lethbridge (2006)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan (2008)
- Admitted to the Saskatchewan Bar (2009)
- Continued and ongoing legal education in all areas of Family Law
- Past President, Saskatoon Bar Association
- Editor and Board Executive, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch
- Member, Saskatoon Bar Association
- Volunteer, Pro-Bono Students Canada – Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner-City Inc. (CLASSIC)
- Volunteer, Public Legal Education Association (PLEA)
- Volunteer, Adult Education Program, City Centre Church
- Volunteer, Royal Canadian Legion Poppy Campaign
Congratulations to Lakefield partner, Mark Galambos, who has been appointed to the Board of Directors for CLASSIC – Community Legal Assistance Services for…
People often approach me with questions about the result adultery can have on their marital relationship or post-separation situations. Most people believe…
A recent decision from the Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench, Anderson v. Anderson, 2018 SKQB 182, seems to clarify the broad scope…